Monday 3 February 2014

First photo shoot

Following from my mise-en-scene research I went on a photo shoot in the woods near my house using my friend Annabel as my model. I chose the woods as the location for my photo shoot as I thought it would mkae the photos more interesting rather than just having a blank wall, I think photo shoots that happen on location also look more proffessional and I need that for the production of my magazine. 

For preparation I looked at photos in rock magazines like Kerrang and took note of what the models looked like, when styling my model I used dark smoky colours for the make-up, I also curled the models hair and back combed it so that the model looked rocky and edgy and suited my magazine.

To make sure my magazine is recognised as a rock magazine my model was wearing black skinny jeans, leather jacket, statement necklace and studded back boots. This definitely created a rocky feel to the pictures and promoted the genre of the magazine.







I think that I could use either of these photos on my contents page to fill up space and have different images on the page so it looks more interesting and proffesional. 


For my next photo shoot I will go out earlier in the day because I was limited to the amount of photos I could take due to the lack of light.

No comments:

Post a Comment