Friday 22 November 2013

Music magazine questionnaire

 
This was the questionnaire that I gave out to people to help me with my magazine.
 
 
 
 These are the results from my questionnaire.


From doing this questionnaire I have found that the target audience for my magazine will be males and females aged 16-20. I have decided that the genre of my magazine will be rock as this was most popular with the people I asked. The questionnaire also told me that people would prefer it if the magazine was to come out at monthly intervals and they would be prepared to pay £2.50 - £3 for the magazine. I have also decided that the content of my magazine will include gig reviews, photo shoots, posters and new music/artists as these were most popular in the questionnaire.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment